27. Februar 2013

Blog Hop–It’s all about me

Guten Morgen,
ich hab gerade festgestellt, dass ich meinen Tag beim Blog Hop verwechselt habe. Ich bin nicht morgen dran sondern heute!!!!
Sobald ich heute Nachmittag von der Arbeit nach Hause komme lade ich die Bilder hoch...
ENTSCHULDIGUNG!!!! Das ist mir auch noch nicht passiert...

 

Good morning

I have just noticed that I had confused my day at the blog hop. I'm not tomorrow but today! As soon as I come today afternoon by work from home I upload the images...

Excuse me!!! That has not happened also still me...

 

Liebe Grüße

Love greetings


Nicole

Kommentare:

  1. I look forward to seeing your project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I will check back later to see your project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I will check back.. We all have confused dates at one time or other during our lives.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It happens to all of us. I'll be back to visit later!! We live such busy lives we can get confused. I missed an entire blog hop one time so I truly understand.
    Gmama Jane

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Getting days mixed up happens to all of us. See you later!

    AntwortenLöschen